I LOVE PIZZA. Anyone who knows me will know I go through stages of craving nothing but a four cheese stone baked pizza (dribble). And at the beginning of this year I’d been eating nothing but that, because I was sad, fat and lazy.
But today is Monday, and the happiest Monday I’ve had in a long time. I’ve got loads to look forward to, I’m dead happy and have loads of amazing people in my life keeping me motivated. I got back into my routine of going on a 5km run on my lunch break at work, and craving healthy food. So I decided to make a healthy pizza. Its a cauliflower base to keep it low carb with lots of veg 🙂
And ever being the crafty little git I am, I obviously made it rainbow coloured and heart shaped (because everything tastes better heart shaped).
I feel this pizza is an accurate metaphor of my life right now. Cheesey.
- 1 big cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- half a ball of mozarella grated
- basil chopped
- dried herbs
- loads of pretty coloured veg chopped up 🙂
- Chop all the ingredients ready to roll 🙂
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and put it into a blender and blitz up until it resembles rice. or grate it. But i’m lazy and hungry
- Cook the cauliflower rice in a bowl in the microwave for approx 5 mins, stirring half way through. leave to cool for 5 -10 mins.
- Squeeze as much liquid out as possible, put in a bowl with the egg, herbs, mozarella and garlic.
- Spread the cheesey mix onto a baking tray and bake in the oven at 200c for 10-15 minutes.
- remove from oven and top with approx 3 tbsp of passata and veg. arranging in cringey pattern optional….
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until veg is cooked and crust is crispy.
- Serve with salad and feel as happy and cute as me 🙂