The sun is shining in Liverpool, the windiest coldest city in England, but I’ve left my old job, got a new job and a big bottle of Gin for the pleasure.
I love Gin and I love ice lollies (lolly ices if you’re scouse and WRONG). I also love space and happened to find these rocket ice lolly moulds in john lewis reduced to a fiver from like twenty-ridiculously priced pounds. So yay me.These will obviously take a while to freeze so ill be enjoying one of these after my first day of my new job…..probably needed. ENJOYYYYYYYY
makes about 6-8 ice lollies depending on your moulds
- 100g white sugar
- 80ml gin
- 1 lime (or lemon) juiced
- 225ml tonic water
- 3-4 slices of cucumber cut in half
- 6-8 raspberries or any cute fruit 🙂
- pour the sugar and 50ml of water (not the tonic) into a pan. Cook on a low-medium heat making sure it doesn’t boil and stir until the sugar has dissolved and the mix goes clear. Set aside to cool down! Probably the most boring part of the recipe soz!
- When its cooled down mix with the gin, tonic and lime juice.
- Put some cucumber and raspberries into each mould then fill each mould with the gin mix.
- Freeze! I put mine in overnight.
- Chill on the sofa with ya feet up like me and enjoy. happy sucking