Not the most appetising name, but more appetising than the bog standard boiled Brussels.
I don’t know why I even bought a pack of Brussels sprouts because A) I’m not over 50 and B) I don’t particularly like them….. oh yeah they were on offer for 20p so I thought I’d give them a bash.
- 25og Brussels sprouts, washed and chopped in half
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
- Heat oven to 180c
- Once the sprouts have been halved, put in the baking dish with 1 tbsp of the oil and the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15-2o mins until golden.
- Stir in the honey, balsamic and the rest of the oil and serve:)